How To Support Us?
- We currently accept monetary online donations ranging from $10 to $10,000. In the event that you would like to make a larger donation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Your Donation Will Be Used:
89% goes towards programming costs including:
- Development programming and long-term management costs.
- The recruitment, selection and placement of volunteers.
11% goes towards administration costs including:
- Office rent and expenses, computers, communications, insurance, accounting, legal costs and administrative salaries to keep the organization professionally managed.
Since only 11% of funds are absorbed by FFAC, the other 89% goes directly towards supporting the development programs that FFAC participates in. It is used to support and create sustainability for local partner organizations, and to provide resources for our partners to create independent programs.
How You Can Donate?
To contribute online, please supply the information requested below and click “submit” at the bottom. You will be taken to a secure payment page where you will have a chance to review your information before submitting your donation. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.