The Creative Director will be the creative genius reinforcing the FFAC brand through the production of multimedia outlets – photography, videography, web. You will work with the Marketing Director to create various campaigns and media content to promote the show and community activities and strengthen the FFAC brand. You will be a member of the Executive Board and integral in the decision making process. Your job is also to help instill a strong, positive collaborative dynamic in staff and reinforce the organizational culture.
- Working with the FFAC Media team to be in alignment with the branding and collaborating to maximize efficient production and archiving
- Working with the Marketing Director to create, manage, & own the branding of FFAC through rich multimedia content
- Coordinate with Creative Dept to ensure that all design, photo, video, and website projects are completed within deadlines.
- Send all Creative Design content to Exec Board & Marketing Dept
- Managing a diverse team of creatives that will need guidance and art direction
- Understanding copyright issues and drafting contracts with freelancers on ownership of materials produced from FFAC events, campaigns, and ad hoc items (watermarking/credits)
- Coordinate with webmaster for web content
- Producing & directing finalist intro videos for main showcase (priority over music video)
- Producing & directing any supplementary video content for live show & for social media (YouTube, Instagram, ETC.)
- Participate in Director’s conference calls once every month.
Before applying, please look over the list of the basic requirements. We pride ourselves in having a team that is active, responsive and passionate about our cause. An applicant must:
- Commit to a one-year term
- Participate in all staff meetings and calls
- Participate in one community service activity every two months