Changing one’s life can be a journey; travel the road to FAME
What is FAME?
Fitness And Mental Education (FAME) is an educational foundation to life’s healthy alternative. Embarking on growth for 2013, Fashion For A Cure expands and specify its services to adhere to healthy life style; physically, emotionally and mentally.
FAME is designed to provide workshops and activities that will focus on multiple ways to secure a healthy life. Through this program, FFAC is devoted to ensuring that communities have the resources to defeat unhealthy living habits.
The Introduction To Healthy Living:
- Developing a Healthy Lifestyle – These workshops will be hosted by a professional who will educate individuals on areas such as behaviors associated with mental health, physical activities, and health risk factors.
- Mental Health Improvement– These workshops provides a fun and interactive group setting for mental & emotional health improvement. Our professional healthcare instructors will educate participants on the importance of emotional health while providing Strategies and Tips for Good Mental Health
- Nutrition Classes – These workshops consist of on-hands cooking courses while educating individuals on the importance of healthy eating, food plans, and nutrition value of foods.
- Yoga – These interactive workshops displays the importance of yoga to the mind, body, and soul and it’s role in healthy living.
Mental Health Workshops
Join the workshops that help you learn how to improve your mental & emotional health.
- Learn the ability to deal with stress and bounce back from adversity.
- Create a balance between work and play, rest and activity, etc.
- Develop the ability to build and maintain fulfilling relationships.
- Boost your self-confidence and high self-esteem.
- Create a zest for living and the ability to laugh and have fun.
Scholarship Programs: Education is our main concern!
The Fashion For A Cure Foundation helps maintain and develop our local fashion & healthcare industries through an annual scholarship competition, yearly fund raiser, continuous professional net-working, and mentoring programs.